Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well hello there.

I've been planning on doing this for a long time.
This will be my blog that I (hopefully) update daily. It's not really about anything...whatever I feel like writing about I'm going to; I've forgotten my social graces and anything politically correct.
Sorry.
This is a little bit about me, so you can get an idea of my blog:
I enjoy listening to music that others consider noise.
I watch too many horror movies.
I'm a work-in-progress photographer but I love all art.
I like fashion. A lot.
I'm kind of maybe just a little bit controversial.
I'm bored unless there is some type of drama happening in my life.
I don't really care if I offend people.
And I love anything crazy weird.

Woooooooo. Let the blogging begin.
=D

4 comments:

  1. WELL HELLO THERE YOURSELF!

    now we can be blog buddies.

    HOORAH

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh i need to sort my shit out and then start my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, you happen to be one of my favourite people..um..EVER.

    =D Yes you do Xtine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. INDEED YOU DO XTINE

    and we should hang outtt
    or something

    ReplyDelete