Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Horror Movies

You know what sucks?
Horror movies these days. The most recent one that I actually liked is Saw Five. I love the saw series o_O. But really, there haven't been any good ones out. My Bloody Valentine, I didn't see just because its in 3D; that kind of ruined it for me. Honestly, I don't want axes coming out at me and 3D is dizzying. The Unborn....WHAT A STUPID IDEA. They pretty much stole every other demon baby movie's idea and just made the kid unborn. The Uninvited I heard was actually pretty good, but I haven't seen it yet. It looks kind of overboard-cheesy.
But all the really good horror movies are old. Killer Klowns from Outer Space, for example. That movie, ahahahahahahaha. Its so bad its hilarious. I love it. Rosemary's Baby; oh MY. That movie is really scary. Its also really fucking racist and sexist. Eh, back in the old days....haha.
That kind of brings me to a new point...GIRLS IN HORROR MOVIES. I don't consider myself a feminist, but sometimes horror movies go to far. Like Hostel. The plot is fantastic, but the movie is ruined by all the naked people fucking. The entire movie is based off of guys who think with their dicks rather than their brain. So many horror movies are geared towards horny guys, its kind of sad. I don't know if I'd consider House of 1000 Corpses going to far, with Baby and all. But she barely wears any cloths the entire movie. At some points its like 'um, okay we get it, you're hot, now go put on cloths'. And there was this other movie I saw on Sci-Fi, but I forgot the name. Tons of naked people (edited out since it was on TV) and a bunch of horny people at a rave. They were on an island and then people attacked....help me with the name '-_-.
But yeah, no matter what, horror will always be my favourite type of movie. Blood, blood, and more blood. Now that's what I'm talking about.

Song of the Day: Time by Cinema Strange
Photo of the Day: Failure. by Random-Mind
Drawing of the Day: Wish you were here by single-servingfriend
Quote of the Day: Killer clowns, from outer space? Holy shit! from Killer Klowns from Outer Space, of course =P

No comments:

Post a Comment