Friday, February 20, 2009

Stupid post.

So, I love the website LOOKBOOK.
Just putting that out there.

I don't know what to write about...ahh!

I'm just going to list my favourite movies:
Donnie Darko I think is my ULTIMATE favourite movie ever. Its so original and just...crazy. The plot is great and the romance doesn't kill the entire movie, which happens sometimes.
I also love Eraserhead. That movie...HOLY FUCK. David Lynch is my favourite director, by far. I have yet to actually see any of his other movies, but his shorts are fantastic.
THE. SAW. MOVIES. They aren't overrated, so shut up. The plot is crazy and keeps people (well me at least) interested. And I don't think the blood is 'too much'. THERE IS NO SUCH THING!
Rob Zombie actually did some good movies too; Like House of 1000 Corpses and the sequel to that, Devil's Rejects. House of 1000 is pure insanity and horror; yes please. And Devil's Rejects shows that the characters are actually human and not just crazy killers. Love love love =D. Its also clever how the tables are turned and the police man goes crazy, very clever.
And, getting out of the horror realm, Slumdog Millionaire is...wow, just wow. Visually, its stunning and the past and present flow together perfectly. After seeing it, that movie became one of my top ten favourites.
Other non-horror movies...let's go with some oldies!
Labyrinth, of course. David Bowie...mm mm mm! Hehe.
Corpse Bride is a good movie. I love the visual aspect a bit more than the plot, but I'm still willing to watch that movie over and over again.
Alice in Wonderland. Yes, its ridiculously overrated, but STILL! Its pretty to look at and the plot is...scary to say the least. And I love the music. <3

Song of the Day: Walking on Air by Kerli
Photo of the Day: Gender Equality by meppol
Drawing of the Day: Vintage Robot by MaYLeEMousE
Quote of the Day: The lyrics to Walking on Air (I just can't help myself...they're so great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment