Friday, March 13, 2009

Lolita....not the book.

photo photo photo
time!
Hell yes.
What should I do it about?
I LIKE LOLITA.
It's cute and I'm going to post pictures.
And I'm going to try a new format-y thing for photo features.

~by: NocturnalGothicLolita

~by slumberdoll

~by: defective-girl

~by: star--fruit

~by: softreply

~by: mistlel

~by: Sephi-Baka

~by: ToxicTenshi

Mmmm, what cuties.
I didn't want to put information like I used to because there's a FANTASTIC website for everything Lolita.
It's called Lolita Handbook

4 comments:

  1. I don't like Lolita. These images aren't Lolita - these girls are like in their teens. Lolita was twelve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not the book.
    Lolita is like..frilly and cute and bows and ribbons and all of that.
    It has pretty much nothing to do with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Okay. Just kidding

    ReplyDelete