Thursday, March 5, 2009

Goodbye brain, thank you exams.

My brain is fried from exams.
But, I've had so much free time!
I'm reading Watchmen. I'm like 1/2 way through and am DETERMINED to finish it before tomorrow night...because I might see it.
Seriously, everyone in the world should read this book. Its crazy.
Other than Watchmen, my current obsession is the album Icky Thump by The White Stripes.
ITS SO FANTASTICALLY GREAT.
=D =D =D
Yeah, I have nothing to blog about because I have no more brain cells.

Song of the Day: Time by David Bowie (its also covered by Cinema Strange)
Photo of the Day: The way I am by Purplejackdaw
Drawing of the Day: My Favourite Room by TwistedInside
Quote of the Day: "I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." from Watchmen

2 comments:

  1. hahaha

    "goodbye brain"
    sounds really cool
    for some reason

    idk

    and i love that quote. i still wanna be rorschach for halloween. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had brain cells to begin with. who knew?

    JK

    But CA freaking does kill your brain after two or three years. mine was dead long before exams. thank god they're over right?

    ReplyDelete